Last updated on January 31st, 2023 at 03:21 pm
One of my all-time favorite foods is pizza, I have fond memories of Nate and I traveling all over Italy, and enjoying the most delicious pizza I have ever had.
When I went grain-free for health and healing reasons, I thought I would never be able to enjoy my favorite food again.
To my absolute delight, we came up with this amazing and delicious grain-free version, which is so easy to make.
This recipe has two thumbs up from the whole family.
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups tapioca flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp ghee, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups raw mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite pizza sauce
- Pick whatever you prefer: mushrooms, pepperoni, basil, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line two large baking sheets with unbleached parchment paper.
- Place all the flour, sea salt, ghee, eggs, and cheese in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine. Slowly add the warm water to the food processor while it is running, and process till smooth.
- Gently smooth the mixture onto the lined baking sheets, you will place 2 mounds on each sheet. Carefully spread each mound into an 8-inch circle with a baking spatula. Bake for 7 minutes, flip the crust and make for 7 more minutes.
- Spread 3-4 tablespoons of pizza sauce over each crust. Top with all your favorite toppings. Bake for 10 more minutes, or until the cheese is turning golden brown and bubbly.
- Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
+ view comments