Last updated on November 9th, 2021 at 02:25 pm
I am about to head out on a little get-away to North Carolina to catch up with a military friend that I haven’t seen in six years. I am so excited.
Our family has always loved traveling, and I have been flying back and forth between South Africa and the States for years. So I thought it would a fun idea to share a few of my favorite must-have air travel essentials.
This little list is all the things I always make sure to have on me to make air traveling a little less stressful and a little more enjoyable.
01. Therasage Bio Band :: These days we are exposed to harmful frequencies of electromagnetic fields, this exposure is even worse in airports and when flying. This is generally why we tend to be so fatigued when travelings. This is just a simple way to help mitigate some of these harmful frequencies. It is not perfect, but even small steps are better than none. (use code “NURTUREMEWILD” for 10% off your order.)
02. Primally Pure Hand Sanitizer :: This is a must-have for traveling. Simple and clean ingredients that are effective against some of the germs and viruses we come in contact with, but super gentle on the hands. No dry hands here. (use code “NURTUREMEWILD” for 10% off your order.)
03. Dried Fruit :: I always travel with snacks, this helps me to eat regularly to keep my blood sugar stable, and also helps me to not feel stressed or overwhelmed when I am hungry and there are less than stellar options at the airport (or in the air for that matter). These figs are delicious, and I love they are sun-dried with no added sugars or preservatives.
04. Berkey Water Bottle :: Hydration is so important, especially when flying. I use to just buy water bottles at the airport but in recent years I have learned that most bottled waters are really just glorified tap water – Uhm, no thanks. This bottle is a dream because it has a filter in it, so I can fill it up with tap water, and it filters out all the contaminants. No more pay overpriced prices for bottled water.
05. Organifi Green Juice Packs :: I prefer making cold-pressed juice at home every day of the week, but that can be a little unrealistic when traveling. I love these little green juice packs – they are easy to travel with, and taste good. This is a great way to boost nutrients while traveling.
06. Primally Pure Lip Balm :: I keep lip balm everywhere, and find that I need it more when traveling. This is one of my favorite safer skincare items, with no junky ingredients that you unknowingly ingest. This lip balm glides on smooth, and I love the hint of peppermint. (use code “NURTUREMEWILD” for 10% off your order.)
07. Juanita’s Handmade One Of A Kind Oil Bag :: this may seem silly but I love this little bag. I throw in a few of my essentials; hair bands, lip balm, bobby pins, hand sanitizer, eye drops, and a few on-the-go oils – the little compartments make organization a breeze. It is cute, practical, and beautifully made by my friend Juanita!
08. Cellcore Biosciences Travel Kit :: Traveling is so much fun, but I can suppress your immune system, and expose you to viruses, radiation, toxins, and even parasites. I love this little travel kit because it contains all the tools to maintain good health while traveling and exploring new places. *instructions for ordering Cellcore supplements will be at the bottom of the post.
09. Brooklyn Biltong :: This South African girl is all about biltong (air-dried jerky) and it is one of the things I miss the most. I got so excited when I discovered this brand, that it has become our family’s go-to splurge for road tripping. The quality and ingredients are top-notch, and it tastes absolutely delicious. I love having protein (and healthy carbs) on hand for snacking while traveling to help keep my blood sugar stable.
10. Essential Oils :: I always travel with essential oils – peppermint for nausea, lavender to calm my nervous system, frankincense for immune support, and neroli because it smells good, and brings me great joy! Here is a post on my top 5 essential oils for travel.
Use code “NURTUREMEWILD” at checkout to save 10% off your entire first order over at Therasage!
Use code “NURTUREMEWILD” at checkout to save 10% off your entire first order over at Primally Pure!