Last updated on January 31st, 2023 at 03:11 pm
I love a good (yet simple) tzatziki sauce to add to salads, bowls, and snacks. Of course, my all-time favorite combo includes lamb and any form of Greek-inspired dish.
This recipe is so simple (and delicious) with basic ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 1 cup full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Persian cucumber, peeled + grated
- salt + pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.